Last updated: February 24, 2023
Table of Contents:
• Who are we?
• How do we collect and use information?
• When do we disclose information?
• Do we sell or share information?
• How do we protect and transfer information?
• How long do we retain information?
• What are your privacy rights?
• Do we collect information about children?
• How do we use or disclose sensitive information?
• Do we offer financial incentives for your data?
• Do we respond to DNT or GPC signals?
• How can you contact us?
Who are we?
The Services include a Software as a Service (“SaaS”) and Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) platform for clients to help them simplify, automate, and scale their businesses and communications with their customers. In providing these Services, we act as a service provider for our clients and only process data for clients’ customers for the respective client’s purposes.
We collect all of this information for our business purposes, namely, to provide and improve our Services. Part of this includes compliance with applicable laws, such as responding to legal requests, enforcing our rights, and protecting others. We may also use information for short-term, transient uses for example, interacting with you and to personalize your experience and communications. We use information for security purposes and to protect against harmful activity. Further, we may use information for debugging for functionality, auditing interactions, and internal research. Moreover, we may use information as otherwise instructed by you and with your consent. In addition, we collect information for commercial purposes, meaning to market our goods and services. For example, we may collect device and other data to better target advertisements and other content in an effort to create a more personally relevant experience for our users.
We use information for the same reasons that we collect it. For example, we use information for business purposes, such as running our platform and fulfilling your purchase of our Services, as well as commercial purposes, such as advertising offers to you after you browse our website. We also use information with your consent and for the same purposes that we disclose information, as further outlined below.
For clients and prospective clients
Specifically, we collect the following information for the referenced purposes.
As part of our SaaS/CRM platform for clients, clients may use the Services to communicate with their customers and store related data. In this capacity as a service provider for our clients, we only collect, use, process, and disclose data of clients’ customers for the respective client’s purposes as directed by the client. In other words, we collect information if provided by or in connection with a respective client and will only use it as a service provider for that client; we will not otherwise use or disclose the data, including for other clients or our commercial marketing.
• Service Providers and Contractors. We share information with service providers which allows us to provide and improve the Service. Service providers only use your information for a contracted-business purpose. Such disclosure is for our business purposes, in particular to provide you with the Service. We may likewise share information with “contractors” that are not service providers but to whom we disclose information for a business purpose. Such disclosure is for the business purpose of providing you with products and services that you have requested or considered.
• Third Parties. We may disclose information to third parties that could choose to provide unrelated goods or services or for cross-context advertising purposes. Such disclosure facilitates our Services as well as marketing/commercial purposes.
• Consent. We may disclose information as requested or consented to by you. Such disclosure may be for any business or commercial purpose as described to you.
As part of our practices, we may use third-party advertising companies to display ads tailored to your individual interests based on your online activity and to provide ad-related services such as analytics and market research. Third parties, in turn, may use a cookie, web beacon, or other similar technology to collect information. To opt-out of cross-device linking, visit www.aboutads.info/choices or perform a global opt-out on each browser and device.
Please note that there are different types of cookies and related technologies, which may be placed by us or third parties, including essential cookies that are required to display and provide the Service; preference cookies that are used to store preferences and improve user experiences; analytics cookies to determine how the Services are used and that often collect non-personalized information; and marketing cookies to deliver personalized and targeted advertisements that may be of interest to you and others, and which are used for business purposes for advertising to those that visit the Service, and commercial purposes for marketing to others.
How do we protect and transfer information?
Consistent with others in our industry, we take efforts to employ technical, administrative, and physical security measures for personal information, taking into account reasonable security procedures and accessible technology.
However, no system can be completely secure; and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. Your provision of personal information is at your own risk. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Take steps to safeguard your passwords and other data and notify us as soon as possible if you believe your account security has been breached.
We use the following criteria to determine how long we retain personal information: (a) our relationship with you, such as if there is an open contract or account, or a pending transaction or request; (b) legal obligations to retain personal information for certain purposes, such as to maintain transaction records; and (c) other obligations or considerations relating to the retention of data, such as contract requirements, litigation holds, investigations, or statutes of limitation.
• Amend. You can amend, correct, or rectify your data if it is inaccurate.
• Delete. You can have your data deleted subject to certain legal limitations.
• Limit. You can limit the processing of your data, in particular any sensitive data.
• Complaints. You have the right to make certain complaints, including for privacy concerns. We value your feedback and seek the opportunity to work with you on any issues. You have the right to no discrimination for asserting your privacy rights.
• Specific State Laws. Several states have enacted privacy laws that may apply to you, depending on the circumstances. For example, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), updated by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), governs certain California-related conduct. Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents may also request certain information regarding our sharing personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Further, if you are a California resident under the age of 18, California Business & Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content you have publicly posted. Please note that such a request does not ensure complete removal of public content.
• International and Other Laws. Depending on where you live, you may have the right to access your own information that we hold; to ask that your information be corrected, updated, or erased; and the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing of your information. Our legal basis for collecting and using your personal data is your consent, the fulfillment of our obligations pursuant to the contract created between you and us, or where the collection and use is in our legitimate interests and does not violate your data protection interests or fundamental rights. You may withdraw your consent to our collection and use of your personal data. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information used in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. If certain other privacy laws apply to you that provide you with additional rights, please contact us to make a request.
Do we collect information about children?
No, we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected such information, we will delete it from our database. We have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties or to otherwise report, including under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We do not have actual knowledge of selling or sharing the personal information of consumers under the age of 16.
How do we use or disclose sensitive information?
We do not generally use or disclose “sensitive” personal information, nor do we use sensitive information for purposes other than those specified in the CPRA, which provides for the following uses without additional disclosures where the information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to the use: (a) to perform certain services, such as verifying information or for analytics; (b) to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our Service; (c) to perform services or provide goods reasonably expected; (d) for short-term use where there is no disclosure or profiling; and (e) to resist malicious, fraudulent, or illegal actions or to ensure physical safety.
Do we offer financial incentives for your data?
We may offer incentives related to the collection, retention, or sharing of information that may be deemed a “financial incentive” or “price or service difference.” If you opt in to such an offering pursuant to the terms described at the time of signup, we may collect information such as name and email address, commercial information and preferences, internet or other network activity, and device information. Any difference in price or rate, such as a discount, will be reasonably related to the value of the data. If you want to withdraw from the offering, please contact us.
GPC (Global Privacy Control) settings are in your browser or extension. We recognize GPC signals. This means that if your browser has GPC enabled, our website will automatically recognize your GPC signal and opt you out of the sale of your personal information, if any. For more information about GPC, please click here: https://globalprivacycontrol.org/.
How can you contact us?
Please contact us with any questions or concerns! We can be reached at:
30 N Gould St., Ste N
Sheridan, WY 82801
By email: email@example.com
By phone: (323) 844-8184